Protect Your Investment
Schedule an Inspection and Get Peace of Mind
Work with a Top Home Inspector Near San Antonio, TX
We have a range of certifications, so you can feel confident that you’ll get the best service possible.
We offer quick turnaround times to make sure that our clients get the amazing assistance that they deserve.
Partner with a certified home inspector from our team to receive incredibly thorough inspection reports.
We always go above and beyond to make sure that our clients get the outstanding service they deserve.
We’re Ready to Help with Your Needs
A home inspection can be an excellent way to protect yourself from potentially hidden issues with a property. At G. I. Jones Home Inspection, we’re ready to provide clients near San Antonio, TX, with outstanding inspection services. We can handle new home inspections, buyer inspections, and seller inspections, providing clients with thorough service and prompt assistance. Work with a qualified home inspector and give yourself peace of mind today.
We have the following certifications:
- InterNACHI Certified Professional Inspector
- ASHI Member
- TREC Professional Real Estate Inspector
- Professional Real Estate Inspector
Learn More About Our Inspection Services
15% off for active duty, veteran, and Educators
Learn More About Our Home Inspection Process Today
- Get a Quote: Start by getting in contact with us and providing information on the square footage of the home, the age, what the septic system is like, and other information. From there, we can give you a quote on what the inspection will likely cost.
- Schedule an Inspection: After you get a quote, we can schedule your inspection. We’ll make sure to schedule things in a timely fashion for your convenience.
- Sign a Contract: For both your safety and ours, we’ll have you sign a contract before we begin the actual inspection process.
- Get the Inspection: The actual inspection will generally take a couple of hours. You’re free to join us during the process and ask questions. Afterward, we’ll walk through the property with you and go over any red flags.
- Provide Payment: We’ll send an invoice after the inspection; for your convenience, everything can be paid for online.
- Get a Report: Once we’ve received the invoice, we’ll send a PDF of your report. Make sure to check your spam folder, as sometimes reports will end up there. There will be a glossary at the end to go over any unfamiliar terminology.
Ready to Give You the Inspection You Deserve
Whether you need a seller home inspection or a home inspection for buyers, we’re prepared to help. If you’ve been looking for a home inspector near San Antonio, TX, then consider giving us a call today to learn more about what we do.
Learn More About Inspections
Areas We Serve
We’re prepared to provide assistance to clients in a range of locations. Consider giving us a call at (210) 763-5174 to learn more.
Get In Touch
If you’d like to schedule your home inspection, then just fill out the contact form.
TREC License #23299
W. Gordon Jones
Texas Real Estate Consumer Protection Notice